Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions for All Equestrian Activities at Slades Farm
- Horse riding is a risk sport and handling and riding horses can be potentially dangerous and cause injury and/or damage to persons and property. Any person using Slades Farm’s equestrian facilities accepts that risk and agrees that Slades Farm will not be liable for any injury or damage caused to any rider, spectator, helper or other persons or property as a result of their riding at Slades Farm, or the neighbouring Wintershall Estate.
- All riders must wear the appropriate safety gear, which at the very least includes a quality assured marked riding hat and heeled boots. For more information on the quality assurance required, please look at the current BHS Approvals Hat Guide https://www.bhs.org.uk/advice-and-information/safety-advice-and-information/what-to-wear/headwear
- Bookings are accepted on the basis that riders do not suffer from any illness or disability which could prejudice their safety on horseback.
- Upon booking, ALL riders must complete a disclosure statement BEFORE participating in any events, training or treks at Slades Farm. This can be completed online at the time of booking, or will be available on site upon arrival.
- All dogs are to be kept on a lead at all times. Dogs may not accompany treks.
- Slades Farm will not be responsible for the loss, theft and/or damage of any persons personal items during the use of the the equestrian facilities at Slades Farm. The security and safety of such belongings are the sole responsibility of the client or person using the facility.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Slades Farm, Slades Farm will not be liable to any person for any injury sustained while using its equestrian facilities.
- Any children using the Slades Farm equestrian facility are the sole responsibility of the accompanying adult. There is a lot of water around the house. PLEASE BE AWARE of this.
- Slades Farm reserves the right to cancel a booking for any reason at any time. In such instance, any monies paid will be refunded in full in the manner in which it was originally paid.
- If for any reason you need to cancel your booking, we will be happy to move it another date or time. Please call the office on 01483 894948 to arrange. There are no refunds available.