Warren is well known in the Eventing world, having first arrived in the UK as a rider for World and Olympic champion, Sir Mark Todd and then going on to become a top international rider in his own right. Not many know, however, that he has also competed in high level dressage and show jumping on a worldwide scale!
As well as being a UKCC level IV coach for British Showjumping and British Eventing, Warren has a Masters Degree in Coaching Science and a Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Science.
Warren’s breadth of practical and theoretical knowledge and experience ensures a deeper understanding of the relationship between horse and rider. His focus when training others is to set goals and targets for both members of the partnership and nurture them as one so they can reach there full joint potential.
His lessons are fun and engaging and expertly tailored to suit a horse and rider’s specific requirements, giving concise explanations and techniques that the rider can easily understand and apply.
- Cost: £60 per horse
- There will be a maximum of 4 horses in each session grouped according to ability
- Sessions will be for 1.5 hours at 10am, 11:30am, 1pm and 2:30pm
- Fence heights for groups are 50-70cm, 80-90cm and 100cm
- In the event the clinic is over subscribed, a waitlist will be kept. Please email if you would like to be added to it.
- Cancellations will only get a refund if the place can be filled (less £5 admin fee)
For more information on Warren visit his website at http://warrenlamperd.com/