A former riding master of the Household Cavalry, Richard (or Dickie as he is more commonly known) has been the performance manager for the British eventing squad since November 2016 and was previously the performance manager for the British dressage squad for seven years. He has ridden and been placed at four-star (now five-star) level and is also a top British Eventing (BE) accredited coach. He was one of Britain’s most successful military event riders in recent times, having competed at Burghley and Badminton CCI4*s and is involved with training the Team GBR CIC2* eventing team.
Dickie’s lessons are challenging, fun and engaging and expertly tailored to suit a horse and rider’s specific requirements, giving concise explanations and techniques that the rider can easily understand and apply.
We expect this to be a popular clinic so book now to secure your place!
What you need to know:
- Cost: £60 per horse
- There will be a maximum of 4 horses in each session grouped according to ability
- Sessions will be for 1 hour starting at 9am.
- Fence heights for groups are 50-70cm, 80-90cm and 100cm
- In the event the clinic is over subscribed, a waitlist will be kept
- Cancellations will only get a refund if the place can be filled (less £5 admin fee)