We are delighted to announce that International event rider and BE accredited coach Mark Corbett will be holding a clinic at Slades farm on 9th June 2019.
Mark has more than 30 years’ eventing experience at international level from 1* to 4*. He now concentrates on coaching, holding a Level 3 UK Coaching Certificate as well as still riding a small string of horses to 3* level. His many private coaching clients can be found eventing at all levels internationally and nationally, both amateur and professional. Mark has also been successfully training the South East U18 (formerly JRN) squad for many years, and he also coaches a number of Pony Club, Riding Club and Schools teams.
Mark’s clinics are designed to develop and encourage natural horse and rider progression whilst maintaining safety and improving technique. His clinics are fun and engaging and his breadth of knowledge and experience is a quality hard to find.
Places are limited, so book now to secure your place!
- Cost: £50 per horse
- There will be a maximum of 4 horses in each session grouped according to ability
- Sessions will be for 1.5 hours at 10am, 11:30am, 1pm and 2:30pm
- Fence heights for groups are 50-70cm, 80-90cm and 100cm
- In the event the clinic is over subscribed, a waitlist will be kept
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the clinic will get a full refund (less a £5 admin fee)
- Cancellations within 7 days of the clinic will only get a refund if the place can be filled (less £5 admin fee)