WE ARE NOW FULL – PLEASE EMAIL US IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to announce that Lucinda is holding another clinic here at Slades Farm on 2nd July 2019.
Our superb Eric Winter designed training course is an ideal venue for a clinic such as this, with all the jumps being in one field which, with Lucinda’s intercom head set, ensures the riders and spectators can see and hear everything that is going on.
Our professionally built course (Jump 1) provides plenty of technical lines and height options to suit all levels of riders, whether you are just starting out or an established, experienced eventer on a young horse. Lucinda’s wealth of experience, humour and positive ‘can do’ attitude is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Cost: £85 per horse £5 for spectator
- There will be a maximum of 5 horses in each session grouped according to ability
- Sessions will be for 2 hours
- Fence heights for groups are 50-70cm, 80-90cm and 100cm
- In the event the clinic is over subscribed, a waitlist will be kept. Please email us if you would like to be added to it.
- Cancellations will only get a refund if the place can be filled (less £5 admin fee)