New Zealand born 3* Eventer, Hollie Swain is kickstarting the Slades Farm XC Clinics for the New Year with two weekend dates booked in already!
With the benefit of having exposure to New Zealand Eventing tuition and techniques (having been Olympian Jock Paget’s Rider and Head Groom for many years), Hollie is a super choice to train with over our stunning Eric Winter designed XC course. Her knowledge and experience in bringing on young event horses is excellent, and her ability to explain her training techniques in a clear and sympathetic manner is a unique talent and an approach that benefits all levels of rider.
Being one of the only XC courses currently open, we expect places to go fast, so secure your attendance by clicking on the button below! Please enter the height you wish to jump in the notes section.
Once you have booked, you can email Hollie at email@example.com if you have any further questions.
What you need to know:
- Cost £50 per horse
- There will be 4 horses in each session grouped according to ability
- Sessions will start at 10am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, and 2:30pm (1 1/2 hours each)
- Height of fences are 50-70cm, 80cm, 90cm, 100cm
- In the event the clinic is over subscribed, a waitlist will be kept
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the clinic will get a full refund (less a £5 admin fee)
- Cancellations within 7 days of the clinic will only get a refund if the place can be filled (less £5 admin fee)