New Zealand born 3* Eventer, Hollie Swain is holding her second clinic of the year on 16th February 2019.
With the benefit of having exposure to New Zealand Eventing tuition and techniques (having been Olympian Jock Paget’s Rider and Head Groom for many years), Hollie is a super choice to train with over our stunning Eric Winter designed XC course. Her knowledge and experience in bringing on young event horses is excellent, and her ability to explain her training techniques in a clear and sympathetic manner is a unique talent and an approach that benefits all levels of rider.
We hope to have the new course and jumps in place in time for this clinic so it’ll be a brilliant opportunity to train prior to the first event of the season. This was an extremely popular clinic last month and we expect places to go fast, so book now to avoid disappointment! Please specify the group you wish to attend in the notes section.
Once you have booked, you can email Hollie at email@example.com if you have any further questions.
What you need to know:
- Cost £50 per horse
- There will be 4 horses in each session grouped according to ability
- Sessions will start at 10am (100cm), 11:30am (90cm), 1:00pm (80cm), and 2:30pm (60-70cm) (1 1/2 hours each)
- In the event the clinic is over subscribed, a waitlist will be kept
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the clinic will get a full refund (less a £5 admin fee)
- Cancellations within 7 days of the clinic will only get a refund if the place can be filled (less £5 admin fee)