We are delighted to announce that BHSI and Intermediate Eventer, Alec Miles will be holding a clinic at Slades Farm on 27th April 2019.
As well as running his own yard, producing young horses and eventing, Alec regularly schools and successfully competes his client’s horses. He has 20 years experience dealing with problem horses and enjoys changing things around, training and bringing out the best in them. This, in turn, has helped with coaching clients and being able to evaluate the abilities and comfortable limits of both horse and rider. His clinics are popular, fun and engaging. Book now to secure your place!
- Cost: £50 per horse
- There will be a maximum of 4 horses in each session grouped according to ability
- Sessions will be for 1.5 hours at 10am, 11:30am, 1pm and 2:30pm
- Fence heights for groups are 50-70cm, 80-90cm and 100cm
- In the event the clinic is over subscribed, a waitlist will be kept
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the clinic will get a full refund (less a £5 admin fee)
- Cancellations within 7 days of the clinic will only get a refund if the place can be filled (less £5 admin fee)